JG Real Estate is a busy real estate brokerage in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philadelphia that services center city and adjoining areas. We specialize in property management. JGRE was founded with the ideology that a successful business must offer a superior product and service. Our team works diligently to solve problems in a professional and courteous matter, which sometimes means working outside of typical business hours, and going above and beyond to ensure success.
This is a job which requires a certain blend of hands-on technical ability coupled with strong negotiating and logistical coordinating skills. If you can see yourself changing a lock-set while at the same time answering a call from a tenant who doesn’t understand why their dryer wasn’t fixed yesterday, then this job is for you.
Specific duties include:
– Be the point of contact for maintenance issues
– Coordinate repairs with vendors while making minor repairs on your own
– Coordinate repairs and unit turnover work while satisfying the needs of property owners/Landlords and incoming Tenants
– Effectively communicate with tenants, owners, JGRE staff and outside vendors
– Make site visits to properties to perform inspections, problem solve maintenance issues, and develop long-term maintenance plans.
– Approximately 50% of the time will be in office and 50% will be spent in the field
– On-call for after-hours emergencies part-time (rotating schedule with the other 5 property managers)
We are looking for someone who:
– is SUPER detail oriented and takes a proactive approach to follow up in all aspects of job
– Solves problems and takes initiative as necessary
– Has the ability to work independently and within a team
– Communicates effectively both written and verbally
– Has hands-on technical abilities and a basic knowledge of tools and mechanics
– Has basic knowledge of real estate and construction industries
– Is willing to work outside of normal business hours to ensure business’s success
– Wants a stable and long-term career with opportunities for growth
– Is organized, efficient and works well under stress
– Has the ability to regularly lift over 75 lbs
– Has a clean driving record and valid license
– Lives within a 20-minute drive to center city in order to efficiently respond to emergencies
Compensation and benefits:
– Salary range of $40-60k commensurate with experience
– Paid time off
– 401K with employer match
– Employer-sponsored Health/Dental insurance
– company vehicle available for use during office hours
JG Real Estate is growing and there’s room for advancement. JGRE typically pays for an employee to get their PA Real Estate license after a successful 6-month review. We have a track record of promoting from within and always aim to give employees additional responsibilities which correlate to their unique skill-sets. JGRE has a very positive company culture composed of individuals who are team players, care about what they are doing, work above and beyond and we also organize various company volunteer days throughout the year to give back to and stay involved with the Philadelphia community. Take a moment to read up on our firm and make sure you think it’s a good fit prior to applying.
JG Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage located in Fishtown and serving all of Center City and surrounding neighborhoods. We are in need of a creative mind with a strong work ethic to join our team as Marketing Coordinator to lead projects and assignments from concept and development through implementation and tracking. Experience required.
– Publishing new real estate listings, which includes: traveling to the property for on-site photography and videography (must have driver’s license); writing descriptions to highlight key features; ensuring all details are accurate and updated on advertisements; publishing ads to BrightMLS, the company website, and other syndicate sites
– Updating active rental and sales listings for price reductions, revised availability, showing instructions etc.
– Contact management: compiling & maintaining e-mail contact database and consistently running marketing campaigns for lead generation and client retention. Experience with Mailchimp and/or HubSpot a plus.
– Light event planning: tracking neighborhood festivals & networking opportunities, hosting homebuying/selling seminars, planning client appreciation events
– Content creation: writing website blog posts; quarterly e-mail newsletters on company news and real estate market statistics; creating collateral pieces (small brochures, listing presentations, open house flyers, Just Listed/Just Sold postcards, etc.)
– Social Media Management: creating & publishing relevant content and analyzing results on a consistent basis across various social platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Direct experience running successful Facebook ad campaigns preferred.
Applicable Experience Required:
– Proficiency in the suite of office tools from Apple (Pages), Google (G-Suite), Microsoft and Adobe (Lightroom/Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Strong technical abilities must include photo editing and creation of marketing collateral
– In-depth knowledge of Philadelphia neighborhoods in order to highlight key details like transit locations and area hot spots.
– Experience in real estate preferred but not required.
About the Company / Our Ideal Candidate:
JG Real Estate is an award-winning local brokerage comprised of employees who take pride in their own work, love what they do, and who understand that this industry can often go beyond 9-5. You are someone who would do what it takes to get the job done, to do what is right even if it’s not always easy, and to be open to continually learn and grow in your field. You will work alongside and collaborate with our current Marketing Coordinator, but also work closely with our Leasing and Sales teams. You are able to work both independently and within a team. You are an idea-generator but also an implementer – you won’t just think of the next cool thing to do but be able to articulate why we should do it, how we should do it, and analyze whether or not it’s working. Our current coordinator is heavily skilled in visual mediums (professional photography/videography) so while we need this second position to also have that same ability in order to handle the large listing intake bandwidth, if you are stronger in analytics, digital media, and/or writing than you are in photography, for example, you may actually complement the current position well.
$40,000/yr salary with paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance package options, 401K
– send resume WITH cover letter stating why you feel this position is the right fit for you to email@example.com
– send samples of past marketing collateral you have created